The AromaWave Essential Oil Diffuser helps you enjoy natural healing aromas of Jade Bloom's 100% pure essential oils while driving. This is a great way to deodorize and refresh your car. This diffuser is perfect for those who want to fragrance their cars naturally without the use of chemicals found in most car diffusers today. Plug the car diffuser into the lighter/adaptor outlet and within minutes you will experience the benefits of your chosen essential oil.
- Aroma on the Move - Diffusers vaporize essential oils for aromatherapy. While these are generally used in studios, offices, and at home, GreenAir now offers a compact, black diffuser that plugs into your vehicles 12V socket. BPA Free.
- Transformative Aroma Therapy - Instead of the chemical smell of air fresheners, the small and stylish GreenAir AromaWave will give your car the natural and beneficial scent of aromatherapy. Whether on a cross-country road trip or stuck in city traffic, the Aroma Wave aromatic diffuser will be right with you.
- Innovative Waterless Technology - The GreenAir AromaWave Essential Oil Diffuser uses a waterless light warming unit and does NOT require any water, eliminating potential splashes and spills.
- Easy to Use - The GreenAir AromaWave is designed to alieve headaches, not cause them. It features an easy pull-out warming pad for effortless oil application. Simply add a few drops and plug back in.
- Economic - Not only is this diffuser easy to use and hassle free, it is also extremely affordable and built to last, day in and day out.
HOW TO USE:
- Add 2-3 drops of essential oil to the pad and insert into the diffuser. Place the diffuser into the cigarette lighter outlet
- The small light on the top of the diffuser will let you know when it is plugged in correctly.
- The oil pad can be reused until it begins to discolor.
- The AromaWave comes with 3 refill pads.
Love this so much gave it as a gift.
Love this product! My car smells great and it allows me to get energized or relaxed as I drive, depending upon my day. So easy to use!
I recently purchased this car diffuser and I am in love. I diffuse Boost on my way to work and I have a pep in my step the rest of the day. The aroma makes other car fresheners obsolete.
Used 2 drops of one oil and 3 of another. Was a little strong so had to take out off and on at first while we were in the truck. Left in at night and when we weren't in the truck. Kept the truck smelling great for 5 days with no extra oils added. Truck had flooded so stunk bad inside.
Received this from Collectors Club and I'm loving it!! Thank you JB!!
Received the Aromawave diffuser in my Collectors' Club package. Couldn't wait to see how well it would work. Happily, it's easy to use (great function), fits the cigarette lighter perfectly (unlike other items I've purchased from other companies), and works great! Used 3 drops on the pad and the car was smelling heavenly in just under two minutes. Oh, and it comes with pad already in the box! LOVE it!
Easy to install
I received this as part of the Collectors Club. I was expecting an overwhelming aroma, however the scent was quite subtle. Strong enough for everyone in my Tahoe to enjoy it, but Light enough where it's not overwhelming to the driver (i.e. me). I also like that it gives off a blue hue when on, so you know that's its working. Would definitely recommend to others.
I had my necklace diffuser on my rearview mirror... until I got this. The pads hold a good amount of oil and keep the smell for a couple days.
Very simple and easy to use. Not too strong but still effective. Received in the Collector's Club!
Got this from the collectors club and I am SO excited!! I've been debating buying one for awhile. looking forward to diffusing PROTECT in the car to get rid of all the yucky germs my kids pick up at school
This is the first time I have used a car diffuser this size. I will NEVER go back to the larger ones. This one is super convenient, mess free and easy to use.
I have been trying to find a diffuser for my car for about 2 years now. I Got this diffuser in the collectors club this month and I absolutely love it! I use it everyday on my drive to work. I especially love it on road trips!
This diffuser arrived as part of my first Collector's Club Gold Bag, and it is worth its weight in gold for the timing and perfection. My husband is a shift supervisor in a manufacturing plant, and I deal with doing background checks all day. Our jobs are so stressful at times it is often hard to relax at home. Having this diffuser in the car to help us unwind at the end of the day before we get home is priceless!
Would luv a mist car diffuser
I ordered a car difuser, I used it once and realized it wasn't working right. I emailed customer service and they took care of me right away. Explained the product and gave full instructions on how to work it. Great customer service!
I like the diffuser but I seem to have to use more than 3 drops of oil to smell it. My passengers in the back seat didn't smell it at all.
I am not happy , it doesn't work.
COMPANY RESPONSE -- March 24, 2017 8:05AM -- Maria, we're sorry to hear that your Aromawave didn't work. Please contact our support team for a replacement or a full refund.
Great small diffuser.
Not overpowering and very easy to use. Very pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoy the smells
I wasnt sure how this would work, as its not a typical diffuser. I placed a few drops of peppermint and lemon on the disk and inserted into my car and ran some errands. I didn't seem to notice anything until i got back into my car after my first stop. It was lovely! It was a nice gentle natural scent. Everyone that's been in my car has tried to sneak it out ... guess i'll be buying this for all of my friends.
I shouldn't have thrown the pkg out because this doesn't seem to work at all.
I would love to have one of these for my car.
I keep one of these in my car at all times. Great for rosemary in the morning to help get me going and unwind for the drive home. Love the diversity of this little gadget !
I love this diffuser and so do my Amish clients. I have a peppermint, lavender, lemon blend in it most of the time along with a couple drops of Protect. They have commented that they feel better when I drop them off then they did when they got in the car :-) Getting a couple more so I have one in both my vehicles and my husband can have one in his semi.