Emu oil is available in 2oz or 4oz bottles. To keep our pricing low and to pass along a 15% savings on our 4 oz bottles, we use the same label for both bottles. Regardless of the bottle size, you choose the label indicates 2oz.
Scientific name: Dromaius Novae-Hollandiae
Emu oil is an excellent addition to cosmetic applications, personal care formulations, soaps, as well as skin and hair care.
- Relieves sore muscles, aching joints, pain, and inflammation associated with Sciatica, Gout, or Carpal Tunnel Syndrom
- Speeds healing of wounds, burns, bruises, scars, and cuts
- Reduces redness caused by acne
- Makes a great natural cuticle oil and promotes healthy nails
- Can be used on a variety of skin conditions such as diaper rash, dry skin, eczema, psoriasis, wrinkles or age spots
- Minimizes pain and inflammation associated with insect bites, razor burn, and rashes
Emu oil is taken from the fat of this bird during processing. Emu oil can be taken by mouth for improving cholesterol levels, as a source of polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids, for weight loss, and as a cough syrup for colds, H1N1 (swine) flu, and flu. It can also be applied topically for various skin and muscle conditions.
The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA
This information is for educational purposes only, it is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition. Nor is it intended to prescribe in any way. This information is for educational purposes only and may not be complete, nor may its data be accurate.
Safety precautions: Extremely potent use with care. Consult a professional reference for correct dilution ratios prior to application.
Avoid in pregnancy and lactation. Keep away from eye area. Keep out of reach of children.
|Uses||Pain / Inflammation|